Here are some shots of Sid yesterday. She did really well, she didn't feel real great but managed to do just fine. Her team tie-dyed shirts and they turned out really cool. Don't ask me if they won, I have no idea. I don't get this sport at all and will try to grasp it as we go along. But Sid did remind me that it is an "etiquette" sport and there is no yelling. Crap. You clap and act dignified...
Dad, could you imagine if girl's basketball was an etiquette sport back in 1983? You would have imploded.
9.19.2008
Badminton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
1 comments:
Way to go Sid!
Post a Comment