9.29.2008

Lack of Sleep





I could not sleep last night and finally faded around midnight. These pictures above are part of my lack of sleep. They were sent via text message on my cell phone and it rings. At about 2:00 A.M. they started coming, three of them. They were from my dad who is in Rome and isn't worried about sending texts as far as the time difference goes. Can't blame him! Even though these are from his cell phone camera they are still pretty dang cool. He says that he and my mom are having a great time.
Sid has another match today. It is an away game so I have to get directions to that school. I may have to nap so I can stay awake for it.
The girls have informed me that they are excited about Halloween. Sid isn't going to dress up but I told her she can go with Riley while she Trick or Treats. They haven't lived in a neighborhood since we lived in Chino so this is cool for them. Handing out candy is fun for me. I still haven't found all of my decorations. In case anyone ever wonders, moving does suck. Jill, this is not meant to discourage you, you have it all going on. But for me, not so lovely.
I am listening to Matt Damon bag on Sarah Palin and I want to scream at him to shut the hell up. We are all entitled to our opinion but if you are not a movie star, actor, singer, etc. no one give you airtime to speak out. Oh well, I don't know about the rest of you, but cannot wait for this election to be over. Not just the presidential campaign but our local politics as well. The ads, phone calls, mail, ugh!

I am going to shut the cell phone down to vibrate only and go take a power nap. Yawn.....

0 comments: