
I got this photo emailed to me yesterday. I am predjudice because she is my niece but dang she is the cutest little bug I have ever seen. She got her dress up outfit from "Lolo" in Ohio. My sister had to go to OH on business and then got to have some fun with her best friend Lolo.
9.17.2008
Being a Princess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment