Bob was at work and I dropped the girls off at school this morning. Checked the library website and found out that one of the books I had on hold was available. The library is in downtown Kirkland. I have been wanting to spend some time downtown. Cute shops, restaraunts, hair salons, coffee houses abound. I had a frozen blended carmel machiatto that was divine. It was at a "fair trade" coffee place. Whatever that means... I'll save that for another blog when I have nothing else to write about. Read some of my book from the library while I enjoyed my cold, icy caffiene fix. I will also write about this book after I finish it. Anyway, back to me. I then went into "Sur Le Table" and did a little shopping. I love kitchen stores like this and William Sonoma. I found many many things that I would love to have! They have a great selection of cookie cutters which I have collected for years. I picked up a couple today. Which means I will have to bake in my new IKEA oven. Whatever...
I also got a BBQ mop. If you aren't sure what that is, email me and I will explain it all to you with tons of culinary jargon that will make you wish you had never asked. Next, I went to Heritage Park. It overlooks Lk. Washington. I had packed my camera in hopes of getting some good shots. I was not that successful. It wasn't all that I had hoped. Don't get me wrong, there are sooooo many beautiful places to shoot pics in WA as you have seen by my blog but I just couldn't get anything to warm my photography heart. I posted two shots anyway. The shot at the top is the original entrance to Kirkland Jr. High that burned down in 1970. It looks cool with the vines growing all over it. It was a beautiful day, sunny, not too cool, not too warm. It was just a day for me, alone. It was nice.
9.04.2008
My Day, Just Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment