Bought the girls a couple of badminton racquets and birdies the other day. They have been playing quite a bit and it is good practice for Sid. Her first match is Thursday. After Bob got home from work we went over to Riley's school to use their large grass area. When the girls play in our backyard they tend to lose the birdies in the ivy or up on the roof. Beautiful weather again yesterday and the rest of this week. I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible. I think I might try to take the girls down to Pike's Market in Seattle. That is the go to when people think of Seattle or visit Seattle, you know the fish throwing and all. The girls haven't been there since they were little.
I am listening to Mark & Brian right now and they are listing the best things to do in U.S. cities. Seattle got mentioned twice. Best cafes and best summer vacation. I have felt like I was on a glorious summer vacation since being here.
Weekend was hard. I wanted so bad to be down in Calif. My friend has been on my mind constantly.
Worked on the girl's rooms all weekend. Bob put their Ikea shelf units together so we stomped out the mess. They were still living with some boxes and general crap all around. Now, they are P.B. Teen front page. Wow.
Still waiting for news on Bob's new job, should be anytime now.
I am not looking too hard for a job yet, I will soon...
My parents leave for their cruise soon. Europe. Cool. They better bring me something cool, that's all I gotta say.
9.15.2008
Sunny Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment