A gaggle of geese, a prickle of porcupines and an army of caterpillars. What do you call a bunch of kids who happen to be cousins? Yesterday was a day of church in the morning and an afternoon of sunshine, sparkling water, Seadoos,jumping off the dock and into the water, playing on the lawn, swings, snacks, BBQ, family and friendship. A good way to refresh the spirit and reconnect with everyone. Our littlest cousin, Kate is growing like a little weed. I tried and tried to figure out how I could stuff her into my beach bag and bring her home without anyone noticing...
9.08.2008
Kids and Cousins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment