Well, going to the b-school went just fine. I may not have to actually attend. The instructor was kind enough to give me study materials and let me decide if I wanted to go further with the school or do it on my own. It's not as daunting as I first believed or it is and I am just kidding myself! I will go through the stuff this week and see.
I am going for my second professional haircut since living here. I may have mentioned that I cut it myself. Not good.
Sid has a badminton match at her school today so we will be there for that. Riley asked if she had to go. What a supportive sister. She has a new gang of friends in da hood and that is all she can think about. Coming home from school and playing. There is a large ravine across the street from our house and there is a swing and playhouse built in there and that is where they play. Tom Sawyer comes to Kirkland. The picture above is of across the street. I think with the ferns and stuff it looks like dinosaurs are gonna come out of there any second.
Bob will report to his new job October 6 at 8:00 a.m. We got the official e mail last night. Yay! A week of training in Seattle and then work starts.
It is early and the oldest daughter just came shuffling out of her room, I heard her alarm go off. Riley will sleep in a bit as she has a regular morning, no band today. She reported yesterday that band at the Jr High went fine and that they just did notes and scales. Or just notes or something. I am so not the musician, just the appreciation part for me. The cats are very vocal this a.m. so that must mean they are hungry and the coffee maker just finished making my morning salvation brew so I will be off on my busy day and here's hoping you are all safe in your busy travels today too.
9.25.2008
In the Morning my Mind Wanders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment