A quick post, gotta hurry along. I told the girls if the weather was still nice today that we would go downtown. Riley is home sick so she has to stay home with dad. I am sure Sid and I will manage to still have fun.
Will post some pix later too. Hopefully I don't freak out driving over the floating bridge and pass out from anxiety! I think I will make it okay. Minimum day at school today so got lots more time to do things...
Chat with y'all later!
I took this picture yesterday at my aunt's house at the lake...
9.17.2008
Gotta Seize the Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment