9.23.2008

Today is Tuesday

A picture I shot yesterday in my front yard.

Woke up this morning to some frosty windows. Chilly. Turned the heater on. Goodness... I will keep it quick as I actually have to go warm up the car. Finally got the confirmation that we have been waiting for. The new job will start for Bob in two weeks. They told him that he can give official notice to his current job. He will kinda miss that big warehouse job. So, last night was good, we felt a little more secure, happy that we are getting our footing here. Relief would be a good word to throw in there as well.
My parents are having a splendid time in Spain. We finally got their international cell phone calling figured out. Their friends that are meeting them in Barcelona had a big shake up yesterday. They were supposed to fly from Seattle to N.Y. but had landing gear failure and had to do an emergency landing in Chicago and ran the plane off of the runway. It was all over our local news and my parents even saw it on Fox news in Barcelona. But they were fine just shaken up and managed to get another flight to N.Y. yikes...
So, I am going to work on my career today, stay tuned for that excitement.
Riley will let me drive her to school today. She starts band tomorrow. It is at the Junior High that Sid attends so I will take them both there. It's three days a week for Riley. She also wants to do Volleyball at her school so we shall see how that goes. I may not have time to get a job. My daughters seem to be filling up my schedule pretty well.

0 comments: