
With a picture like this, do I need a title? Really...
I am going to the Kirkland Beauty School today to meet with an instructor about a refresher course. Am I looking forward to it? Nope... Am I glad that I am getting started on my career? Yes. Sooo... I will try to go to beauty school with a comedic perspective and share it with you. Hopefully I can find that comedy. There may be some 2008 versions of Frenchy, you never know.
Took Riley up to the Jr. High for band this morning. The only problem with this is at home. Sid hasn't had to share a bathroom for two years. They didn't do well in there this morning. I may have to move one to the downstairs bathroom. Other than that, we are excited that she is doing the flute thing again.
Okay, so I colored my regrowth, painted my toenails and fingernails and am going to get the flesh colored spackel and putty knife out. Gotta put on the hairdresser hat and hit the road.
The sun is just starting to peek out and my cat is laying in the middle of it on the carpet. The term "kitty sun" was coined in the northwest I bet.
Tomorrow I am going to go get another haircut. This will be my second time. Last month I cut it off myself. Like over an inch. Sid said it looked fine in the back so I took her word for it. I warned the hairdresser that it could be ugly. She laughed...
9.24.2008
Make up your own title
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
September
(24)
- Ramble on...
- Lack of Sleep
- Blissful Day
- In the Morning my Mind Wanders
- Make up your own title
- Today is Tuesday
- Fall... Is it here already?
- Badminton
- Pulling on Those Apron Strings
- Updates from the Evergreen State
- Being a Princess
- I Got Nothin'
- Gotta Seize the Day
- a few badminton at the park pics
- Sunny Day
- Do You Remember
- Lucky, Lucky, We're So Lucky
- Kids and Cousins
- Dang
- Sailing Video- With Music
- My Day, Just Me
- Stepping Out and Stepping Up
- I Have the Coolest Daughters
- First Day of School
-
▼
September
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment