12.03.2008

Blog in a Fog


I don't mean the weather either. I have ALWAYS suffered from headaches. I think I was in grade school when I recall the first one that really hit me. I am lucky in that they only hit on occasion and not some people who suffer chronic migraines. Yesterday was a doozy. It lasted well until midnight. We now have our health coverage so am going to make an appointment soon to get some meds. Bob is not working at the railroad for a couple of weeks but he is working at Costco. He went in yesterday to let them know he was available and they asked him to stay right then and there. That is a big help. Sid is going home with a friend today, she is in a "Lord of the Flies" re inactment at school and has to rehearse with two other girls from her class. I will pick up the youngest girl and we are going to a book store to do some trading. Bob has to be at work at 3:00. Clouds today, not too cold. Nothing much to report. Wanted to send a greeting to my friend in Claremont, CA. She might be hard at work at the sign co. right now and I know she is gearing up for the holidays as well. Not that this is a busy time or anything but she also gets to look forward to her 29th birthday on Christmas eve. You knew 29 would get here eventually. Hope her girls are adjusting to their new school and new digs...
Off to pick up my kid, I swear I am going to paint the Yukon bright yellow with black checks. No meter installed tho, they couldn't afford me....

0 comments: