
Does my title sound cheerful? If it does, I apologize. I don't mean for it to. No, it really is okay that it is the first of December. You know, December. The twelfth month of the year that puts dread into the hearts of all. It's just like having a phantom lead foot on your accelerator. I have a birthday to plan and Christmas. No big, first time EVER that I am not working, so I have no bitching to do. Just a note, I probably will bitch throughout the month anyway. No one wants to read a Pollyanna blog anyway! Who could relate to the fluffy load of crap? We want misery, it loves the company! To add to my list of December things to do, I am going to take a 4-6 hour class on cosmetology state board testing next Saturday. This will help me pass the practical portion of the state boards, the hands on stuff.
Oldest daughter home feeling sick, warmish. She really has to not feel well to not go to school, she is fast asleep. Riley is at band then school then volleyball, Mondays are busy for the kid. Today is "Camp Fog Alot" around here. Starting to burn off but who knows into what.
Got some cyber shopping done this weekend, it's always a good feeling to get some done, have some stuff for the girls done too. There wont be much in the gift giving, exchanging department this year. Tough times for a lot of people.
So that is my rant in a nutshell for today. Happy Cyber Monday and Dec. 1st and all that jazz...
12.01.2008
Happy First Day of December
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
December
(32)
- No title
- Highlights of 2008
- Prepare for '09- Shop now!
- Better than Christmas
- What day is it?
- Be On Your Way Santa
- A Brighter Outlook
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday to you Dear Riley
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Define Snow
- The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Cold and Snowy Day
- Riley's Winter Holiday Concert
- Riley
- Snow Days, Flutes and Colds
- Sore Throat vs. Self Inflicted Strangling
- Snowy Sunday
- This just in from the weather service
- Lots and lots of rain but no snow yet... There is ...
- Things are Speeding Up
- Being a Parent Means Being Fair
- Nothing Earth Shattering
- A Crafty Christmas
- New Technology
- Putting up the Lights
- Pearl Harbor
- Learning or Relearning
- A Day Just Like Any Other
- Blog in a Fog
- Yes, I woke this morning with a headache. What els...
- Happy First Day of December
-
▼
December
(32)
0 comments:
Post a Comment