
I am not sure if the picture is of a woman with a sore throat or if she is trying to strangle herself. Either way it fits perfectly for me. It is freezing here. No, really it is. It's about 24 degrees right now. The high today will be 30. When we lived in Kansas City this was not considered that cold in the winter but by Calif. standards this is cold and pretty chilly for Seattle as well. It's supposed to stay like this all week. I also have a lovely cold, I think in a previous post I threatened my children with bodily harm if they got me sick... Ugh...
Lots of vitamin C, Airborne and Tylenol.
Bob is getting bumped today. That means he may not work til January, depending on what goes on. That also means he'll be home all week except for his time at Costco. I think I am voting for strangling herself, screw the sore throat.
12.15.2008
Sore Throat vs. Self Inflicted Strangling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
December
(32)
- No title
- Highlights of 2008
- Prepare for '09- Shop now!
- Better than Christmas
- What day is it?
- Be On Your Way Santa
- A Brighter Outlook
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday to you Dear Riley
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Define Snow
- The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Cold and Snowy Day
- Riley's Winter Holiday Concert
- Riley
- Snow Days, Flutes and Colds
- Sore Throat vs. Self Inflicted Strangling
- Snowy Sunday
- This just in from the weather service
- Lots and lots of rain but no snow yet... There is ...
- Things are Speeding Up
- Being a Parent Means Being Fair
- Nothing Earth Shattering
- A Crafty Christmas
- New Technology
- Putting up the Lights
- Pearl Harbor
- Learning or Relearning
- A Day Just Like Any Other
- Blog in a Fog
- Yes, I woke this morning with a headache. What els...
- Happy First Day of December
-
▼
December
(32)
0 comments:
Post a Comment