![]()
Yes, I woke this morning with a headache. What else did I wake up with? A sick oldest child again today, a husband that did NOT go to work. He got "furlowed". I don't know if I used that in the right tense or what it means exactly but it means he may not work( or get paid) for a month. Yipee... One good thing, Christmas decor needs to be done and he is a big help. He still has Costco (this is why he stayed there) and maybe can do some handyman stuff for people. He always finds something. I refuse to fret or worry at this point, it wont do any good. He has his truck driving, equipment operating endorsement with the railroad too and he may have something next week. So you see, why freak out now.
I sent my testing materials in yesterday. It's not so simple. Notarized, money order only, etc. I also went to the place that I buy all of my hair color, shampoos, etc. They have locations all over Calif. and Wash. Sid went with me and we got red hair color for her. I had to get some supplies. It actually felt good to go in and act like a stylist and talk to people like me. When we got home I colored Sid's hair. I haven't actually seen it yet. That sounds strange but the lighting in the dining room isn't that great and she went to bed early but she told me she loved what she saw in the bathroom lighting while she dried it. As long as she is happy. It's only a semi permanent 4 week color so we are not obligated to it.
Chores today, Tylenol will be my friend and hopefully that will be all I need. Hopefully Sid feels better by tomorrow...
12.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
December
(32)
- No title
- Highlights of 2008
- Prepare for '09- Shop now!
- Better than Christmas
- What day is it?
- Be On Your Way Santa
- A Brighter Outlook
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday to you Dear Riley
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Define Snow
- The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Cold and Snowy Day
- Riley's Winter Holiday Concert
- Riley
- Snow Days, Flutes and Colds
- Sore Throat vs. Self Inflicted Strangling
- Snowy Sunday
- This just in from the weather service
- Lots and lots of rain but no snow yet... There is ...
- Things are Speeding Up
- Being a Parent Means Being Fair
- Nothing Earth Shattering
- A Crafty Christmas
- New Technology
- Putting up the Lights
- Pearl Harbor
- Learning or Relearning
- A Day Just Like Any Other
- Blog in a Fog
- Yes, I woke this morning with a headache. What els...
- Happy First Day of December
-
▼
December
(32)
0 comments:
Post a Comment