
I am losing track of the days. I know this is the day after Christmas. The girls and I were actually foolish enough to believe the weather reports. They were telling us it would warm up and start to rain. Blessed rain to wash away the evil snow. I walked into the living room, looked outside and guess what I saw? Snow... It was snowing. Big fat fluffy flakes. Adding to the mix of snow, ice and slush that we already have. Our street now looks like we live in Fargo, N.D. They wont clear our street either. The main cities are overwhelmed with main streets and we live in an unincorporated county area so forget it. I am starting to see how natural disasters can add up to real trouble. If we lost power for more than a few days, someone had a medical emergency, etc. It took Bob a half hour to get his 4x4 truck in the driveway tonight. He spent another hour shoveling the driveway(it is a small driveway) so he can get out tomorrow. What if we had no water or gas? I am going to make myself panic. I have to pick up my kit for my state boards by Monday. If I can't pick it up, I am in big trouble. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow along with warmer temps. I will believe it when I see it.
12.26.2008
What day is it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
December
(32)
- No title
- Highlights of 2008
- Prepare for '09- Shop now!
- Better than Christmas
- What day is it?
- Be On Your Way Santa
- A Brighter Outlook
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday to you Dear Riley
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Define Snow
- The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Cold and Snowy Day
- Riley's Winter Holiday Concert
- Riley
- Snow Days, Flutes and Colds
- Sore Throat vs. Self Inflicted Strangling
- Snowy Sunday
- This just in from the weather service
- Lots and lots of rain but no snow yet... There is ...
- Things are Speeding Up
- Being a Parent Means Being Fair
- Nothing Earth Shattering
- A Crafty Christmas
- New Technology
- Putting up the Lights
- Pearl Harbor
- Learning or Relearning
- A Day Just Like Any Other
- Blog in a Fog
- Yes, I woke this morning with a headache. What els...
- Happy First Day of December
-
▼
December
(32)
0 comments:
Post a Comment