
Busy, busy, busy... I spent waaaaay too much time shopping today, got a few more gift items and stuff for Christmas day. I had gotten that cool new Blackberry last week. I had some issues with my account so spent 40 min. on the phone with my provider and then over 2 HOURS at the provider's store. I will say that everyone that helped me was so nice and professional and I never had to lose my temper. That usually doesn't happen when dealing with cell phones, utilities, credit card companies, insurance companies, the list goes on. So the final outcome was that I ended up getting to keep my new wonderful Blackberry BUT had to change my phone number AGAIN and change my whole family's as well. Now we all have WA cell phone numbers. That was a huge accomplishment. I guess that the house will get all the attention it needs tomorrow and this weekend. Still talking cold and snow, we shall see...
12.11.2008
Things are Speeding Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
December
(32)
- No title
- Highlights of 2008
- Prepare for '09- Shop now!
- Better than Christmas
- What day is it?
- Be On Your Way Santa
- A Brighter Outlook
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday to you Dear Riley
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Define Snow
- The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Cold and Snowy Day
- Riley's Winter Holiday Concert
- Riley
- Snow Days, Flutes and Colds
- Sore Throat vs. Self Inflicted Strangling
- Snowy Sunday
- This just in from the weather service
- Lots and lots of rain but no snow yet... There is ...
- Things are Speeding Up
- Being a Parent Means Being Fair
- Nothing Earth Shattering
- A Crafty Christmas
- New Technology
- Putting up the Lights
- Pearl Harbor
- Learning or Relearning
- A Day Just Like Any Other
- Blog in a Fog
- Yes, I woke this morning with a headache. What els...
- Happy First Day of December
-
▼
December
(32)
1 comments:
Amy, I just saw your comment on my blog entry about Christmas and my mom. Thank you so much. I'm just learning this blog thing...I think you have lots to teach me! This looks amazing. Sorry it didn't work out to get together last weekend. Hope we can go out on the town with Jill soon.
Cheers!
Jennifer
Post a Comment