
Bright and sunny, beautiful day! Yesterday, Riley and I went and sold a bunch of books and then to Ben Franklin's. We got some Christmas stuff. Getting a few chores done today. It's hard because Bob is home today, no Costco. It's hard to get things done, he is a chatty sort. Haven't talked to my parents in a while, talked to my sister this morning. I am such a bad phone talker. I am so hot or cold with the phone. Depending on my mood I can chat my guts out or barely speak at all as if it is painful. I thought it was because of my job. The amount of talking I did everyday made me not want to talk on the phone. Now that I am not talking everyday, I still am not a phone fan. I will bring this up with my therapist someday. Maybe my blog is my way of talking on the phone? It's so one sided though....
Oh well, enough self analysis for one day. I have tons to do...
12.04.2008
A Day Just Like Any Other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
December
(32)
- No title
- Highlights of 2008
- Prepare for '09- Shop now!
- Better than Christmas
- What day is it?
- Be On Your Way Santa
- A Brighter Outlook
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday to you Dear Riley
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Define Snow
- The Ghost of Christmas Past
- Cold and Snowy Day
- Riley's Winter Holiday Concert
- Riley
- Snow Days, Flutes and Colds
- Sore Throat vs. Self Inflicted Strangling
- Snowy Sunday
- This just in from the weather service
- Lots and lots of rain but no snow yet... There is ...
- Things are Speeding Up
- Being a Parent Means Being Fair
- Nothing Earth Shattering
- A Crafty Christmas
- New Technology
- Putting up the Lights
- Pearl Harbor
- Learning or Relearning
- A Day Just Like Any Other
- Blog in a Fog
- Yes, I woke this morning with a headache. What els...
- Happy First Day of December
-
▼
December
(32)
0 comments:
Post a Comment