1.26.2009

The Day Goes By

I have sent my paper work in for my license. It shouldn't take too long. I am kind of waiting for that and also waiting to see if Bob will indeed leave the area for work, it will kind of be a factor in my job finding as far as hours, etc.
He was home with me today, we got lots of boring, paperwork kind of stuff done. I also found a doctor and hoping that pans out. We have had our medical benefits for a while and have not used any of them. I hate looking for doctors. I found a couple that had good credentials and high marks but they are now no longer accepting new patients. Yikes, heard that more than once today. It was frustrating to say the least.
Girls are busy with homework tonight, Sid has a big project due very soon. It is on illegal whaling in Japan. Bob has a video from work that he wants us to come downstairs and watch. It is of some familiar scenery in Calif. and will show us what he does at work. So, gotta run for now. More later....

0 comments: