1.09.2009

Indirect Radiation


Well, I wouldn't say walking ON sunshine because that would lead everyone to think that I am some skipping, smiling, happy- go- lucky- type. I am not. Not my nature...
I am going to walk IN sunshine tho!!! Maybe not a full blown yellow, bright, warm sunshine but hey, I'll take whatever I can get. Today is meant to be a reprieve, a drying out. The poor souls who have had serious flooding need to know that the rivers have crested and that they can return home to assess damage. What a nightmare that must be to find your house filled with water, then sludge and wonder where to begin. Yuck. Like I said, we are lucky and live nowhere near a river.
Oops, the sun has disappeared behind a cloud so I can type away for a few more minutes. I went to the library the other day and got a book that I have had on hold forever. I am supposed to be studying for my written cosmo exam so am trying not to pick that book up but I will have to find a compromise. I have not done any reading for pleasure since before Christmas. I miss my books. I need a little Barnes and Noble trip too, just a little fix...
Tomorrow we celebrate a birthday, I go to return my doll head and her accessories, Bob has the day off and all is good. No significant rain for a bit and that will be grand as well. We will miss seeing our little Nattie girl tho. Hugs and kisses to that sweet baby.
A lovely weekend to you all...

"When the direct radiation is not blocked by clouds, it is experienced as sunshine, a combination of bright light and heat."

0 comments: