
Good morning, slept in a bit. Bob off to his other job early. Awoke to a strange atmosphere... My bedroom was actually kind of... well... bright. The sun emerged early today. What a blissful thing. We three girls decided to get outside right away. Long, good chat with my faraway frigid friend and then out the door. We went up to a park that has a creek and runs into Lake WA. We were hoping to catch some glimpses of wild life. We did see a few beaver dams(posted the pic), several varieties of water fowl like wood ducks and mallards and lots of swans. They were a bit far away but picked them up best I could with the zoom. Great walk and now home. Could do chores but nah... girls are off tomorrow so will get all that stuff done then. We are going to stay in relax mode today.
Celebrated my passing of the written test last night. Went to eat, drink and movies with my cousin Jill and some of her friends. Saw "Slumdog Millionaire" and really liked it. Disturbing but great. I can see why it did so well at the Golden Globes.
Really nice to get out with other adults/women and chat. Good times...
Well, I am going to close for now and enjoy my day. I have nothing actually pressing down on me that is making me worry or fret. I will take this as a gift and run with it today, it's so rare... enjoy the sunshine...
1.18.2009
Relax... take a break...enjoy the sunshine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
January
(28)
- Happy News
- Let the sun shine, let the sun shine in...
- Nuttin' much
- Schools, Lunch and the Super Bowl
- Productive Today
- Clarify
- The Day Goes By
- Just Say No to Snow
- Good times bad times you know I've had my share...
- Happy Birthday to My Husband
- Just an Observation that Makes me Nervous
- The Job of your Blog
- A Cheerful Heart... Hopefully
- Luck vs Hard Work
- Trying to be all things to all people
- Relax... take a break...enjoy the sunshine...
- One Hurdle at a Time
- Let the fog lift and I will emerge
- I'm not sure but I think it's called sunshine...
- Procrastination
- touring and seeing the sights
- Indirect Radiation
- All Over the Place in My Head
- Wind, Rain and Radio
- Jump for Joy
- Freakin' Out
- One More Day
- New Day Different Outlook
-
▼
January
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment