
That so called "sun" I mentioned in the last post? It's become a no show. Fog is the bell of the ball. She has taken over and thinks she is "Miss Popularity".
I don't mind the fog, it's kinda neat but some sunshine would be greatly welcome.
I am not going to enjoy the out of doors today anyway. I am studying all day. This is my official last day of studying, provided that I actually pass my written exam. Again, like with the practical, I just need a 75%. Nothing lofty like a 98% all I ask for is a 75%. I am looking forward to being done and ready to get out into the public arena again. I will be interviewing salons as much if not more than they will be interviewing me. I know that it will all work out fine.
So, my next post will be one of victory I am sure. I will celebrate and then hit the bricks. I promise to report back with humor and insight. It's been a while since I had to go out and find a job. I have always had the good fortune of having a salon to work at and big beefy clientele to dangle in front of a salon owner. That's what happens when you do hair for 100 years in the same town that you grew up in. I was so lucky and secure. Now I gotta get out there and prove myself. I am not worried about that, I have never had a problem with my stylist ego. I have always been proud of my talents in the hair area. It's just the people pleaser, social part that I stumble around in. I am older and even less tolerant of drama and trust me salons breed drama. If you don't get enough from clients you sure get it from co workers. I liked working drama free for the last few years, it was blissful... I was spoiled...
I am supposed to be studying. I am not. I will try now. I will post later. I need to study. I don't wanna. I gotta. ugh....
1.16.2009
Let the fog lift and I will emerge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
January
(28)
- Happy News
- Let the sun shine, let the sun shine in...
- Nuttin' much
- Schools, Lunch and the Super Bowl
- Productive Today
- Clarify
- The Day Goes By
- Just Say No to Snow
- Good times bad times you know I've had my share...
- Happy Birthday to My Husband
- Just an Observation that Makes me Nervous
- The Job of your Blog
- A Cheerful Heart... Hopefully
- Luck vs Hard Work
- Trying to be all things to all people
- Relax... take a break...enjoy the sunshine...
- One Hurdle at a Time
- Let the fog lift and I will emerge
- I'm not sure but I think it's called sunshine...
- Procrastination
- touring and seeing the sights
- Indirect Radiation
- All Over the Place in My Head
- Wind, Rain and Radio
- Jump for Joy
- Freakin' Out
- One More Day
- New Day Different Outlook
-
▼
January
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment