
I am the queen and ruler of the world when it comes to procrastination. You know what they say... "Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?"
I am supposed to be studying right now and every time I think about it, I get a little panic attack because I am not and my test is in 4 days. Ugh...
Normal daily stuff today, girls in school, Bob at work. Listening to Fox News(Gaza, Hilary's appointment, Roger Clemens) and doing some chores. I am using the ham bone from what was to be our Christmas dinner and making a big pot of ham & beans and will bake some cornbread. Yummy winter dinner. It is not supposed to rain today, just kinda cloudy/overcast but there is the promise of the sun peeking out at times this week.
Enjoyed an egg white omelet and bowl of steel cut oatmeal w/blueberries for breakfast. If only I could be that disciplined all day... again, ugh......
1.13.2009
Procrastination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
January
(28)
- Happy News
- Let the sun shine, let the sun shine in...
- Nuttin' much
- Schools, Lunch and the Super Bowl
- Productive Today
- Clarify
- The Day Goes By
- Just Say No to Snow
- Good times bad times you know I've had my share...
- Happy Birthday to My Husband
- Just an Observation that Makes me Nervous
- The Job of your Blog
- A Cheerful Heart... Hopefully
- Luck vs Hard Work
- Trying to be all things to all people
- Relax... take a break...enjoy the sunshine...
- One Hurdle at a Time
- Let the fog lift and I will emerge
- I'm not sure but I think it's called sunshine...
- Procrastination
- touring and seeing the sights
- Indirect Radiation
- All Over the Place in My Head
- Wind, Rain and Radio
- Jump for Joy
- Freakin' Out
- One More Day
- New Day Different Outlook
-
▼
January
(28)
0 comments:
Post a Comment