1.30.2009

Nuttin' much

Girls are gone. Each off to their respective social events. Bob's been working on different projects all day. I went and got my hair cut, now it really looks like it needs color. Got an email from my friend/ex business partner down in Calif. she is going to the hair show this weekend. I am jealous. I will explain hair shows to those of you that have never had the joy and wonder that is a hair show. It is the largest people watching socialogical experience that one could ever participate in. You need several items to attend a hair show. The first is a big bag of patience. Second, a large tablet of fashion tickets handed out by the you, the fashion police. Third, lots of ready cash for all of the goodies you buy and don't need and for the bars placed strategically around the show room floor. Comfortable shoes are a must and you need to wear black ,if not entirely, somewhere on your person. Bob had been attending with me the last few years. He had to promise to not tell me what to buy and he is handy to have around. Carrying packages and buying me drinks while I shop. He likes the scenery. Tanning bed demos, body paint demos, it is a male testosterone heaven. I just like to think he is going to take care of me but I know it has nothing to do with me... We do always have fun, get a nice room and have a great dinner, hang out with my friends. I hope they have a great time.
Not a lot going on this weekend. We will go up north and pick Riley up on Sunday. Superbowl, and that is it. Will start getting things lined up for our trip to AZ!

0 comments: