1.22.2009

The Job of your Blog


I have been kind of pondering this for a while so let me get it out there and hopefully as I post it will emerge and clarify. I have suspected that having a blog is bad in one way. While it allows everyone a window into my life, it also allows them info without correspondence. Let me be clear and break it down. You read my blog, you don't need to contact me. This is my fault as well. I am a terrible e mailer. I will email if I need something, pass on a joke, pass on important info, or for any other selfish reason. I should be more diligent in emailing my friends to see how they are. It is also quite possible that the blog is not to blame and the old saying "out of sight-out of mind" could hold true. When speaking to friends and family I usually get "oh I read that in your blog". This is not a rant nor do I feel like a whiner, it is SOOOO great that I have found blogging and I am SOOOOO HAPPY that everyone reads it. Truly, I am, I swear. But be a better friend than me and email me and tell me how you are and what is going on in your life. I would love to hear from you.

0 comments: