1.04.2009

Freakin' Out


Where do I begin? To tell the story of how great a breakdown can be? Those were some song lyrics that I thought I would use to begin my rant. Dr. Zhivago???
As you all are WELL aware of, I am supposed to be south of here at 7:15 a.m. tomorrow morning for my test. I have been studying all day. Getting my kit ready, clothes ready, added supplies ready, mentally ready. I am not sure what time it was this evening but it started to snow. At first, it was some light flurries, oh how cute they are... flurries stopped and big white fluffy things, hmmm... haven't seen those since before Christmas. Fluffy large white snowflakes keep coming down and are starting to stick. Bob comes into the kitchen where I am trying to make dinner and asks me if I have a plan if it is indeed snowy in the morning. Uh...no.... hadn't made a snow plan because I am hoping it will stop soon like the news said, and I am in denial. So as I sit here bloggin' away instead of sleeping or studying I watch the snow that is still coming down. The news just said that it is supposed to turn to rain and make "tomorrow's commute a wet, slushy, slick, mess" isn't that nice... crap...

0 comments: