
Well, let's see... the fridge is gone and today a Tiffany lamp will be gone. Someone wants our T.V. tomorrow. Stuff is still flyin' outta here. That is good because I found a couch on Craigslist that I HAVE to HAVE. Can you say red leather? Like brand new? Oh my. I found it last night and dreamt about it ALL night long. Sheesh...Actually the dreams I had about it were hilarious. Riley and I are having trouble sleeping. We are tired but have a hard time staying asleep.
Bob has been great through the whole process of getting rid of the "Tribute to deceased ancestors look" and getting into "let's finally get what we really want" theme. The people who bought the fridge emailed me. They are madly in love with it. While I am still not over it, it does help when someone loves it like you did.
Our beautiful weather is just a memory... No great floods of rain down pouring into our lives but just overcast. The clouds are giving you a brief glimpse of sunshine every now and then but it is just a tease. Chilly too, back to the mid 50's. That is quite a switch from sunny and 70's. Patience my dear, patience.
Bob is off tomorrow for Good Friday, I am really glad, we have so much to do.
Going out with the girls tomorrow night. Going to see a comic at a place in Bellevue. Looking forward to it. You gotta get out and have some fun with the adults in your life once in a while. Drinks, laughter, it is medicine for what whatever ails you.
Riley is off to walk to school. It seems like a year ago that she first walked and how paranoid I was. While I am still not settled until she calls me to tell me she is at school, I am not getting into the car and following her anymore. That is progress for me. She has her good friend Dustin that walks with her. There is an Albertson's grocery store right across the street from the school and they are really sweet to the kids in there. Riley and Dustin leave a bit early to make time to stop in Albertson's to grab a snack. My metropolitan child. WAAAAAAY different from being in Oak Hills!
So today is much more of the same. Packing, cleaning, checking emails in regard to selling and buying crap on Craigslist. The daffodils in the back yard are finally blooming and the flowering plum and cherry trees are fully in bloom. They are glorious. If you have flowering trees in the high desert, the blooms all get blown off in the lovely VERY windy spring weather that hits like a hurricane. Here we get to enjoy the blooms so much more. I have some pics to post and plan to take more. If you want to see my new red couch, I will post that too. It's a beauty....
4.09.2009
Another Day Another Dollar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Is there a plan?
- Cornus florida
- The Mundane
- More of the same
- Fast times
- Running on Empty
- Random Random and more Random
- Rain is a Relief
- Introspection
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Whirlwind of Activity
- Copy and Paste
- Moving Day
- Funny... I remember posting a picture similar to t...
- Well, it was fast. The interview was fast. The wom...
- Interview Prep
- Like any other Sunday
- Easter
- My couch and chair in Betsey's cool apartment in A...
- Easter's on it's way...
- Seeing New Things
- A new slideshow
- Another Day Another Dollar
- Oy...What a day...
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Tomorrow
- Who needs a title?
- Whirlwind days
- Another Day Another Box
-
▼
April
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment