
Sheesh... what day is it? I can't even keep it all straight. Have to start this post out with a HUGE shout out to my cousin Jill. She and Sam came over this morning for about an hour to hang with Riley who was home sick. The internet phone installation people were due between 8:00-12:00 and I had to take Bill to the airport. I was in a bit a bind but Jill, who has lots on her plate offered. Love you man...
So, because I am posting live and not on a Word program, you may assume that I am on the internet. You would be correct.
That process went smoothly. Other things have not gone as well. Bob woke me up at 3:30 this morning asking me for towels. The washing machine leaked all over and now the floors in the laundry area are ruined, cat got outside, ummm... think that's it for TODAY. Riley got the crap that Bob and I have had. My chest is soooo sore from coughing. I am feeling better, thank goodness for having connections in the drug department.
Talked to my mom and sister today. Feels like it has been months since I have been able to have a real honest to goodness chat with them. My sweet friends from Chino called and left me a message the other night. I have no idea where I was...
I am tellin' ya what....It has been a whirlwind.
Much of the same this whole week, unpacking, packing, unpacking, cleaning, packing, cleaning, swearing, unpacking... you get the idea.
By the way... tomorrow is my birthday. It is one of those milestone birthdays. I am NOT happy about it. I will blog about it tomorrow if I can stand to. Just sayin' if you call to wish me a happy birthday and I don't respond with enthusiasm or genuine heartfelt gratitude don't take it to personal...
4.20.2009
Whirlwind of Activity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Is there a plan?
- Cornus florida
- The Mundane
- More of the same
- Fast times
- Running on Empty
- Random Random and more Random
- Rain is a Relief
- Introspection
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Whirlwind of Activity
- Copy and Paste
- Moving Day
- Funny... I remember posting a picture similar to t...
- Well, it was fast. The interview was fast. The wom...
- Interview Prep
- Like any other Sunday
- Easter
- My couch and chair in Betsey's cool apartment in A...
- Easter's on it's way...
- Seeing New Things
- A new slideshow
- Another Day Another Dollar
- Oy...What a day...
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Tomorrow
- Who needs a title?
- Whirlwind days
- Another Day Another Box
-
▼
April
(29)
1 comments:
Be Happy.......45 is a great age and a great time in your life....
ENJOY IT!!!!
Post a Comment