4.06.2009

Who needs a title?


That wonderful big, bright, yellow ball of love. It made it's appearance on Saturday and by yesterday it was a day full of sun and blue sky. EVERYONE was out and about. It is so weird up here to see everyone outside. I was one of em!
You have to get out there because you never know when it is going to be snatched away and the clouds will return. It's not so much the clouds but the COLD and clouds combination. The weather man on the news last night said that we have been waiting 188 DAYS for yesterday! 188 DAYS for a temp above 65, sun all day, etc. That is a large amount of days if you ask me. I feel so relieved that it wasn't just me sinking into a pit of despair, it was many Seattle residents feeling the same way. Whew... I can put off that psychiatric evaluation a little while longer.
My routine is back today. Hello routine, I missed you. Girls are back to school after their week off, Bob back to work after his three days off, me sitting here with my coffee. The sun is out and the daffodils are turned towards it and I can hear at least three different varieties of birds chirping and singing. Bliss...




Our house is starting to look so empty. The new house is starting to look like someone may be living there. We did get quite a bit done considering it was the two of us. Lots of loads of stuff went over and actually got put away.
My cousin and aunt came over and checked it out. We were soooo happy that Natalie was able to be in every room and with a one story rambler, she can get in the house so easy. Love that. I was so excited for them to come over and see the place. Can't wait to be there full time.
I am going to make my grocery list. We are going to BBQ tonight! What a treat! I am going to go downstairs and try to move one computer system off of the computer desk so that we can move it over to the house. Bob is off this Friday for Good Friday. We should get a lot accomplished this week.

0 comments: