4.24.2009

Running on Empty


I am really trying. Really making an effort. I am talking to myself. I am giving myself a pep talk about every 10 minutes or so. I gotta get moving. I still have so much little crap to move over here from the old house. Bob is going to a gun show tomorrow morning so I figure it is okay for me to fart around for an hour or two also. I also know that all of our crap needs to be outta there by next Thursday. The carpet cleaning people will be there on Sunday so anything that is still in carpeted rooms needs to be moved... Bob also has to work at Costco on Sunday so that takes time away... I cannot do it all by myself... Thank goodness for the girl helping me out. I know if I could get rid of this crappy coughing, congestion, lung thing, I would feel much peppier.
It will all get done. Eventually.
Going to go have dinner at my cousin's house tonight. I need a break and some adult conversation. I also need a home cooked meal! So do the girls. Bob wont be able to go, since he has other weekend obligations he will have to work at the old house tonight and get his garage moved. My Seattle family is probably thinking that I made up the whole being married to a guy named Bob story. No... do not despair... I assure he does exist...
Okay, so I am off to the old house and off to find some Sudafed...

0 comments: