
I am posting to my Word program tonight. We are at the new house and don’t get internet until Monday. This is our second night here. It is going well. I don’t know how we would have done it if Bill had not been here. While being invaluable help, he has helped so much in keeping Bob in check. My wonderful husband can be… to put it lightly… intense. Bill has actually helped us move two other times. Once from Apple Valley to San Luis Obispo and once from Apple Valley to Kansas City, MO. He and Bob communicate well and have helped each other move around forever.
One of the biggest problems with this whole moving weekend is me. I have some kind of crap. I have a horrible cough, asthma, etc. I have been light headed,achy, wheezing and coughing like a T.B. patient for three days straight. This morning it really knocked me on my butt. I woke up about 5:30, was awake for a while and then fell back to sleep til 10:30. Bob finally came in to make sure I was still breathing. I just needed to put my body to rest. It’s hard enough to move and lift and clean and run up and down flights of stairs when you are feeling normal, it’s quite another to be doing all of this when you have about 3 % lung capacity. In fact, I felt so bad, that I had to have a good cry this morning. You know the kind, you feel so crappy it makes you cry kind of feeling. I was watching my precious girls move boxes down to the basement and I felt so mad and helpless that it made me cry. I am pathetic… I finally did feel some better so I did end up getting a lot done at the other house.
A great thing in our favor has been our weather. Great stroke of luck for us. No rain! When you are moving all of your earthly possessions from one house to another, you don’t want to have to deal with the rain. Even though we had a U Haul, it would still have been a pain.
Well, you know we have arrived and are serious about moving in here when we bring the cats with us. They are in a large cage down in the basement. The cage is big enough for a crate, cat box, food and water. Two of them are freaked out but our spoiled little baby boy is fine, just curious about everything going on around him.
That is all the activity in a nutshell for this weekend. I am going to take another hit off of my inhaler and try to sleep.
I have yet to see my lung come up but feel sure it will happen soon.
4.20.2009
Copy and Paste
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Is there a plan?
- Cornus florida
- The Mundane
- More of the same
- Fast times
- Running on Empty
- Random Random and more Random
- Rain is a Relief
- Introspection
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Whirlwind of Activity
- Copy and Paste
- Moving Day
- Funny... I remember posting a picture similar to t...
- Well, it was fast. The interview was fast. The wom...
- Interview Prep
- Like any other Sunday
- Easter
- My couch and chair in Betsey's cool apartment in A...
- Easter's on it's way...
- Seeing New Things
- A new slideshow
- Another Day Another Dollar
- Oy...What a day...
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Tomorrow
- Who needs a title?
- Whirlwind days
- Another Day Another Box
-
▼
April
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment