
Carpets in the old house were shampooed today. Looks good. Girls and I packed my car up and moved more stuff over. When Bob got home from Costco he went and got the patio furniture and BBQ. The girls and I got lots done in the new house today. Sid started her laundry and went to use the dryer that came with the house and it wont work. I used it the other day and it was fine but a little slow in drying so I am not surprised. This new house has a huge basement and a clothesline built in down there. Bob and I went and got some clothesline and pins and rigged it up. Now his laundry is hanging up in the basement. The heating system is down there so it is warm and toasty in the basement. We will get the dryer situation worked out as I don't see the clothesline thing going on for very long...
Tomorrow will be more of the same, a few more loads and we will officially be out of the old house. Just clothes and a few kitchen things and that is it. I will go in on Wed. and clean the kitchen and baths and that will be it. Whew!
Found some great mission style end tables on Craigslist. Went and picked them up today. They look great in the living room with my lamps. Gotta love Craigslist...
4.26.2009
More of the same
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Is there a plan?
- Cornus florida
- The Mundane
- More of the same
- Fast times
- Running on Empty
- Random Random and more Random
- Rain is a Relief
- Introspection
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Whirlwind of Activity
- Copy and Paste
- Moving Day
- Funny... I remember posting a picture similar to t...
- Well, it was fast. The interview was fast. The wom...
- Interview Prep
- Like any other Sunday
- Easter
- My couch and chair in Betsey's cool apartment in A...
- Easter's on it's way...
- Seeing New Things
- A new slideshow
- Another Day Another Dollar
- Oy...What a day...
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Tomorrow
- Who needs a title?
- Whirlwind days
- Another Day Another Box
-
▼
April
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment