4.01.2009

Another Day Another Box


Bob is off until Monday so am thinking we will get alot done. Today we took two big loads of stuff over to the new place. Tomorrow we will do more of the same but more accelerated. The landlord will show the house tomorrow as well, ick... Girls have been troopers. Helping me tons.
My poor cousin is getting a giant dose of having to play nurse to a sick family. We were going to try to get the girls together but with all the ailments at their house it's probably not gonna happen.
It actually snowed this morning. Really cold and wet. Kinda wanted to throw up a little bit. The weather man reported today that March was actually colder than February. He joked that it was like getting two Februaries for the price of one, I did not think that it was funny. BUT he also said that the weather is going to start changing and the temps will rise a bit into sunny and 60. That is more like it. I'll be looking forward to that. It just seems like summer is never going to get here. Lordy...
Tomorrow is already April 2nd. April is a busy month for our family. Lots of birthdays and anniversaries and more likely than not, one holiday. I am looking forward to having Easter at my house next year, big yard to have a great egg hunt in. I have skated on all of the holidays being held at my house and hope that changes now. The new house has much better flow for having people over.
We will be busy tomorrow so will sign off to go to sleepyville.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

This morning's paper said that we should actually see the sun shine on Saturday! I was just telling Drew last night and this weather is REALLY getting to me this year. Ick Ick.