
It is overcast, chilly and rainy and I am happy. Yes, you heard or read correctly. I am happy about the rain. It will go far in wetting down the freakin' pollen that is making me miserable. It was warm the last two days and today is nice, like finally turning on the AC. I like the sun, warmth, rain, cold and even snow in MODERATION. Too bad you can't put your order in at the weather desk to get what you want. But if I could have ordered up the last week, I would have. Just the right blend of weather.
I am procrastinating. Boxes and boxes of things need my attention. Ugh... don't wanna... gotta... but do not want to...
4.22.2009
Rain is a Relief
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Is there a plan?
- Cornus florida
- The Mundane
- More of the same
- Fast times
- Running on Empty
- Random Random and more Random
- Rain is a Relief
- Introspection
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Whirlwind of Activity
- Copy and Paste
- Moving Day
- Funny... I remember posting a picture similar to t...
- Well, it was fast. The interview was fast. The wom...
- Interview Prep
- Like any other Sunday
- Easter
- My couch and chair in Betsey's cool apartment in A...
- Easter's on it's way...
- Seeing New Things
- A new slideshow
- Another Day Another Dollar
- Oy...What a day...
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Tomorrow
- Who needs a title?
- Whirlwind days
- Another Day Another Box
-
▼
April
(29)
1 comments:
You sound like a true washingtonian!
Post a Comment