4.25.2009

Fast times

The theme is this... This is the last Saturday I will be packing and moving, tomorrow will be the last Sunday that I will be packing and moving... You get the idea. We have to be outta the old house by Wednesday night so there ya go. I am on my way over there right now. Bob is meeting me there as he was down south at a gun show early this morning. He had something worked on by a gentleman that he met there last time and had to pick it up today from him.
Sun is playing hide and seek right now. Here it is now... ooopsss spoke too soon, it is gone again. Yesterday's weather was gorgeous.
Had a nice dinner with my WA family and got lots of lovely gifts and cards and good food. Thanks to you all!
Will devote more quality time to the blog when I get settles. For now it just has to be quick updates.
Have a hap hap happy Saturday y'all...

0 comments: