
Yes, I did have my interview. I was not nervous. Not at all. I guess it was because it wasn't for a stylist position, I have been a Maly's customer and have known people that have worked for them for many many years. Plus, I am very well educated in certain product lines that they carry, pretty well versed in the people pleasing department, socially comfortable, the total employee package. I was feeling like I was having a nice conversation with a fellow hairdresser rather than an interview. I got to talk about myself and that is easy for me to do when it comes to talking about my skills and career. I think it went well, when we were finished the manager that interviewed me told me that I inspired her. I was probably about 15 years older than her. The next step is meeting with the divisional manager next week.
I had to say goodbye to my fridge tonight. I am not going to dwell on it. I swear I will cry. Let's just say that once it was gone, all four of us stared at each other looking ultra thirsty for ice water and depressed. I wasn't the only one ready to cry. It was a NIGHTMARE getting it out of here, almost killing my poor husband.
But it is gone now and that is a relief. Moving will be a bit easier now...hopefully...
4.07.2009
Oy...What a day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Is there a plan?
- Cornus florida
- The Mundane
- More of the same
- Fast times
- Running on Empty
- Random Random and more Random
- Rain is a Relief
- Introspection
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Whirlwind of Activity
- Copy and Paste
- Moving Day
- Funny... I remember posting a picture similar to t...
- Well, it was fast. The interview was fast. The wom...
- Interview Prep
- Like any other Sunday
- Easter
- My couch and chair in Betsey's cool apartment in A...
- Easter's on it's way...
- Seeing New Things
- A new slideshow
- Another Day Another Dollar
- Oy...What a day...
- Happy Birthday Mom
- Tomorrow
- Who needs a title?
- Whirlwind days
- Another Day Another Box
-
▼
April
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment