4.23.2009

Random Random and more Random


Just quick things before I head back into the kitchen to unpack more dishes.
Most people have enough plates, etc. to serve 8, 10 maybe more. I have enough plates, bowls, etc. to serve at least 30 maybe 50. And not off random patterns or mismatches, no... all the same plates. They are all Homer Laughlin's Fiesta. They just happen to come in several billion colors. Those mean people at Fiesta are so tricky. They make a color, retire a color and then make a new color. Some of the colors I could live without but there are lots I want to live with. This has encouraged me to amass a small arsenal of plates, bowls, luncheon plates, rimmed soup bowls, chili bowls, platters, dessert plates and all of the serving pieces as well. It is a continuation of my hoarding problem. Paper products and dishes.
It is cloudy and raining a bit on and off. I am feeling some better, the rain maybe?
The photo is not my kitchen cupboard but it's not too far off...

0 comments: