4.15.2009


Funny... I remember posting a picture similar to this one less than a year ago!
Actually, it is going pretty well. Selling most of your belongings helps. Moving across town is easy. I got no complaints. Lucky that Bob was able to get a few days off for it too.
I will be calling Uhaul today to rent a truck for Bob and brother Bill. They will move the big ticket items this weekend. Riley will spiff up her room for Uncle Bill as well. Hopefully he wont mind staying in a pink room with white tiger accessories.
I am sure that Sid is thrilled at the prospect of having her younger sister sleep with her for four nights. I can hear it now.
Today the sun is going to make it's appearance, it was out when I woke up but has disappeared into the fog. I feel optimistic that it will be back soon. It came out yesterday early evening while we were at the new house. It was AWESOME. The lake got all sparkly and when you looked straight up into the sky it was all pine trees, blue sky and white puffy clouds. A masterpiece painted by God.
Taking girls to school now, early dismissal today, lots to do. There is always lots to do. Maybe they will call me today to tell me how much they loved me yesterday and want me to start at a really high salary.
No, seriously, I hope they don't call me til next week, I need to move before I can fully commit myself to learning a new occupation. Lucky for me, they don't seem to be in much of a hurry around there.
This morning the background symphony is much quieter. Hum of the fridge, blowing sounds of the furnace, rattle of combs and makeup drawers in the bathroom and birds singing. Nice...

0 comments: