
Beautiful day, busy day. Did get a little tiny bit of sleeping in as Bob and Sid left for Home Depot and a driving lesson for Sid. Bob says she is a natural. I am not ready for that.
Riley is on the second of the four "Twilight" books. She was reading in bed when I awoke. She finished the first in record time.
I chatted and got caught up with my sister, she had been gone and is so busy as always. SO looking forward to their visit in July.
Bob and Sid made it home in one piece and the work began. I had to help him take two very large, very heavy shelf units down 15 steps to the basement. We had a dolly and cardboard to aid in our moving but lots of lifting. Hopefully I didn't damage anything. I was trying to be helpful so that I could be that much closer to getting my car into the garage. I want to have it in there very badly.
Got a great chuckle from my Calif. friends. They gave me a quick call. Was glad to hear them both laughing and made me laugh.
Girls got lots of room organization and laundry done.
Beautiful weather all day. Bob and I spent over an hour just exploring our yard and a little trespassing into the neighbors yard. They must have over 100 different varieties of rhododendron and at least 200 different colors. They have two greenhouses on their property so it seems to have been a lifelong hobby. We have never met them, thinking they are elderly. We have seen people over there and have had lots of discussions overheard in regards to their rhody garden. The house was built in the mid 1950's and sits up enough for them to have an awesome view of the lake and the Olympic mountain range. Of course I took lots of photos and am working on a slide show for the blog as I type.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day and even though I sent a card and have some presents for my mom, I want to wish her a happy happy day tomorrow. We are going over to my aunt and uncles at the lake for a BBQ. I am excited to start taking new pics of everyone for this new season of summer. Can't wait to share with all of you. Bob will have to put in his time at Costco and then he will join us at the lake.
Happy Mother's day to all and hope you have a lovely time in whatever it is that you do.
5.09.2009
Beautiful and Busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
May
(29)
- Happy One Year Anniversary to my Blog
- Busy Busy Busy
- Think it, Act it, Become it
- Tuesday is Grumpy Day
- Long Weekends are Good Weekends
- Afternoon Break
- Small Town Shopping
- Memorial Day
- Sip some wine and blog
- Oh Deer
- Bird Life
- The Right Kind of Weather
- The things you learn
- Have tried like 15 times to log onto the blogger w...
- The Baby Takes Steps in Growing Up
- Just another day in Paradise
- A lovely day with some distractions
- Happy Mother's Day
- Beautiful and Busy
- Pray today
- Sleep, Coffee, and Other Forms of Therapy
- Examine Your Own Motives
- Cinco de Mayo
- Not much to report since this morning. The T.V. pe...
- Playing the Waiting Game and Other Ramblings
- Hills and Valleys
- Pictures to Share
- Pantry, Shelves, Home Improvement Stores
- New Kind of Morning
-
▼
May
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment