5.31.2009

Busy Busy Busy


It is the end of another week and beginning of a new one here at the ol' homestead. I have been busy trying to re invent myself and get a jumpstart on a once thriving career as a stylist. We will be seeing some of Bob's family from the O.C. this week and they would like to come over to the house. Yikes... I have two very unwilling teenagers that I will have to motivate with threats of abuse and torture. Yesterday was not productive in the cleaning, laundry sense. Yesterday was productive in the relaxing enjoying the weather and family kind of day. Spent the day at the lake with family. Seadoos in and out of the dock, chatting, laughter, tears(small children only) and lots of sunshine. So today is payday for all the fun you have been having.
Bob is at the giant warehouse job and will work on the lawn, etc. when he gets home. I will force myself to stay indoors to work on things. I may even have to go down to the basement...yikes...

0 comments: