
Waiting for the T.V. installation guy. Took girls to school. Swept the outside entry and walk, installed some solar lights along the walk, loaded the dishwasher and now am having another cup of coffee. Checking my mail and bloggin' a bit. Haven't heard from the husband yet this morning. When he was at the RR he called every morning around 7:00. The conversation usually consisted of what was on my to do list that day, checking on the girls and checking on his cat. We are not sure how his morning phone call ritual will go now that he is in the giant warehouse.
Hopefully he makes some kind of decision and makes peace with it. I can only be a listener and add my two cents here and there. Yes, his employment does affect both of us and yes, I am an active participant in those decisions. These two jobs are his choice and they are neck in neck. One is not way out there in front of the other and really he is the one that has to be there everyday. I am just saying that whatever he decides is fine with me. I don't even have an opinion or a strong feeling toward one or the other. Sometimes that happens!
My dear sweet wonderful beautiful friend, Beth had a birthday this past weekend. She is a May Day girl. I am glad her mom didn't name her May. I do know why she is named Elizabeth but I wont go there. I am hoping she had a fabulous b-day. She is moving to a new home soon and that is exciting. She has had some serious emotional
tidal waves in her life this year and she deserves lots of happiness. I send her all of my best wishes and lots of hugs. I hope she got my message too...
I have some funny b-day cards but can't find them in this mess... hmmmm... I bet I could find a cheesy flower print free card from the meth addicted children of the Appalachians card around here somewhere. You know the ones I am talking about, they come with matching address labels that are never correct and they are "free" but want you to donate money to their charity and if you take those cards or notepads or magnets or whatever and use them without sending a donation you feel like a selfish rat every time you use one.
Well, on to the next chore, still taking a room at a time. When Bob gets home this afternoon he will caulk the pantry and then it's paint time. When that is complete, I will be able to move the food stuffs into it and all will be well in the kitchen. In moving 4,000 times in my life I have learned to make every effort humanly possible to get the kitchen and my bathroom done first. Take note Beth! Also, for any tips of moving let me know Beth, I got a million of em swirling around in my head and nowhere for them to land...
5.04.2009
Playing the Waiting Game and Other Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
May
(29)
- Happy One Year Anniversary to my Blog
- Busy Busy Busy
- Think it, Act it, Become it
- Tuesday is Grumpy Day
- Long Weekends are Good Weekends
- Afternoon Break
- Small Town Shopping
- Memorial Day
- Sip some wine and blog
- Oh Deer
- Bird Life
- The Right Kind of Weather
- The things you learn
- Have tried like 15 times to log onto the blogger w...
- The Baby Takes Steps in Growing Up
- Just another day in Paradise
- A lovely day with some distractions
- Happy Mother's Day
- Beautiful and Busy
- Pray today
- Sleep, Coffee, and Other Forms of Therapy
- Examine Your Own Motives
- Cinco de Mayo
- Not much to report since this morning. The T.V. pe...
- Playing the Waiting Game and Other Ramblings
- Hills and Valleys
- Pictures to Share
- Pantry, Shelves, Home Improvement Stores
- New Kind of Morning
-
▼
May
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment