5.08.2009

Pray today


I have a lot to pray about today. If you pray regularly, you probably always have a lot to pray about. Today I am adding on two special prayers. The big one that I am pulling out for today is for Natalie. She is going to perform all of her new skills today. Today is when they will assess her need for her eye controlled computer. This wonderous piece of technology is very expensive and the hope is that the insurance will see the need and pick up the tab. The other prayers are for Nat's mom Jill. Lots irritation that snipes at her from the sidelines in her life. She is the mom of a disabled child and could really use a break from the "habits" of someone who used to be in her life. This person just can't seem to leave it be and wants to do the "dance" of courts and lawyers every other month or so. So much wasted time and energy for nothing. So much time and effort that could go to so many better places. It makes no sense. Jill is so deserving of all the prayer she can get today as is that precious smiley girl, Natalie.
I am sitting here, in the gray colored morning of cloudy rainy day. I am waiting for the tech to come and hook me up to the world. The television. I finally got desperate and hooked one of them up to the antenna and now we have snow in N.Y. and snow in Seattle and last night was snow in Wales and in Oregon. (PBS show on both).
The tech can make the snow go away as it is hard to watch and takes away from the overall T.V. watching experience. The sound quality is great so I can listen to the T.V. much better than watch it.
The weather people of WA are telling us not to fear, the weather will get better. It is supposed to give way to sunshine eventually. I hope Mother's Day is bright and beautiful as we head over to my aunt and uncle's at the lake. BBQ weather will be the request! Hopefully it will be about celebrating more than just moms. Hopefully it will be about all of the positive outcomes of today and tonight.
I am off to work on more unpacking, putting away and organizing...

0 comments: