
Hola,
Como esta? Bien, e tu? Well, I know you are all impressed with my habla el espanol. I know, look what living in So. Cal and two years of high school Spanish did for me. I am frickin' bi lingual. I speak my second language to you tonight in honor or the 5th of May, also known as Cinco de Mayo. It really is just an excuse for everyone to drink cervesas, tequila eat Mexican food. Like St. Patrick's day in March. National "Excuse to get hammered" day. I myself enjoyed a glass of red wine. Oh well, never one to follow the pack.
Tomorrow we are going over to see my cousin and her adorable children. Natalie has a computer that is allowing her to communicate. I could not give you as great of a scenario in regards to Nat and her computer as a dear friend of the family has. So here is the link to her blog so that you can read about my sweet little cousin and this amazing technology.
http://writemyselfahappyending.blogspot.com/2009/05/finding-her-voice.html
Bob got all four of our barstools put together, now we can all sit and eat together at the counter. He got lots done today around here and it is all greatly appreciated. I actually got to put the food stuffs away in the wonderful pantry today. Ran lots of errands today... all day... in the torrential downpour. It RAINED like crazy and now the sun is shining... Go figure. Off to nitey nite land soon... See ya tomorrow.
5.05.2009
Cinco de Mayo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
May
(29)
- Happy One Year Anniversary to my Blog
- Busy Busy Busy
- Think it, Act it, Become it
- Tuesday is Grumpy Day
- Long Weekends are Good Weekends
- Afternoon Break
- Small Town Shopping
- Memorial Day
- Sip some wine and blog
- Oh Deer
- Bird Life
- The Right Kind of Weather
- The things you learn
- Have tried like 15 times to log onto the blogger w...
- The Baby Takes Steps in Growing Up
- Just another day in Paradise
- A lovely day with some distractions
- Happy Mother's Day
- Beautiful and Busy
- Pray today
- Sleep, Coffee, and Other Forms of Therapy
- Examine Your Own Motives
- Cinco de Mayo
- Not much to report since this morning. The T.V. pe...
- Playing the Waiting Game and Other Ramblings
- Hills and Valleys
- Pictures to Share
- Pantry, Shelves, Home Improvement Stores
- New Kind of Morning
-
▼
May
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment