5.04.2009




Not much to report since this morning. The T.V. people called and cancelled. The HD TIVO had not shown up yet so they couldn't install today. They were to come between 8-12 and called around 10:00. Needless to say, I was not amused and let my satellite dish provider know about it. My cousin and her babies were going to stop by today too, but she ended up with car trouble. I did get the old TIVO, surround sound and DVD players hooked up to all of their respective t.v.'s tho. I told Bob that I should work for a cable or dish company. We did also get to do something fabulous, hook up the new dryer. It is wonderful. I never thought I could be so happy about doing laundry. It is the best 50.00 dollars we have spent in a long time. Ahhhh... clean clothes with no diesel fume aroma. Lovely.
Laundry room is getting spiffed up and will pick a new area to work on tomorrow when I finish running a few errands. I simply must get to Target. It has been about 3 weeks since I was there and I don't want them forgetting about me. The Cost Plus just happens to be next door and I got a gift card from my aunt and uncle burning a hole in my wallet. That will be a great way to finish off my office, as I got most of it at Cost Plus.
Started out lovely today but ended up with lots of wind and rain. My clean walk way will need another dose of the broom, but probably not until the end of the week. They are predicting rain til at least Friday. It is okay, we have had some awesome weather lately and could even have taken it for granted.

0 comments: