5.07.2009

Sleep, Coffee, and Other Forms of Therapy


After my long and winding deep post of yesterday, I did the right thing. I went and visited with my cousins. A big dose of Natalie and Sam was all that I needed to get my head on straight. Took the girls to Old Navy first, got some spring items. Is it just me or is Old Navy getting really crappy? I am afraid for their future... Anyhow, we wanted to see this awesome computer in action that Natalie is using. She was pretty pooped out by the time we got there. School all day and then therapy. When she saw us, she rallied. She did really well. She even beat Sid at Tic Tac Toe. Jill and Sam had gone on a field trip and it was on a train. Sam was still in train mode. He was the conductor and took us to many far away and exotic lands. He even helped us out the door when it was time to leave. I didn't know train conductors in the U.S. wore British police helmets, but you just never know...
If you are feeling down, sorry for yourself, whatever, go visit my cousin. She will humble you to your knees and you will beg God to forgive you for being a selfish poop face.

0 comments: