3.14.2009

Business is next to...


I think it's cleanliness is next to Godliness but I take artistic license. Bob, the girls and I took my mom to the airport where we met up with my dad. They had a few hours to wait for their flight back to Phoenix so we all went to breakfast. Good times. Hard to say goodbye though. I just kept reminding the girls that Grammy and Papa will be back in June. The girls are going to be so busy in the next few weeks that they wont have time to miss anything or anybody.
We are moving as far as I know. We have one more hoop to jump through and hopefully will know by tomorrow sometime. As soon as it's all finalized, I will spill forth with more info but it is one of the houses that we looked at and I do believe I did post about it. Oh glory be, I cannot believe we are moving... Like my sister said, "put your head down and plow through it" and she is right. I am trying not to over think it. I am just gonna pack it up and move it on out.
It is easier to move across town than it is to move across states. I don't have to pack as tight or secure, but I did have packers last time. Oh well...
The girls are fine with it, they are not looking forward to the moving part either and I don't blame them but I told them it's not going to ruin their whole summer.
Had a great visit with my mom. We did and saw fun things and I hope that we showed her a good time. It was chilly for her but at least the sun was out the entire time and it didn't start raining until today. That was a stroke of luck!
Pretty dreary out and raining on and off all day. Got some leftovers in the fridge with my name on them...

0 comments: