
So many blogs, so little time. I am following some great reading and it takes time!
Girls off to school and I am alone with my laundry. Productive day yesterday. Riley called me from volleyball and asked if she could go to her school skate night. Sid went with me to drop Riley and her friend Sam off and then pick them up. It was amusing to pick them up. We got there a bit early and the next group to use the rink was arriving. It looked to be like a bunch of women that were roller derby queens. Sid didn't want to go inside the rink because the women looked too tough and might want to beat her up.
I am coming to grips with the whole job thing. I am giving myself the pep talk. I know I have to get a job and I am torn. I want to and I don't want to. Let's just say as far as me getting a job, I have to get one. Period. I have tons of excuses and reasons for my lack of motivation but none are enough to change the outcome. More on that topic later as just thinking about all of it scrambles my brain like an omelet at Denny's.
No news from the choice school for Riley. We have to wait for the decision deadline when parents have to accept of decline, we will know more then perhaps. I am hopeful.
Spring break is in a few weeks. I would like to try to figure something out for the girls but again, me getting a job could put a damper on that. Maybe I can get some local plans together. Since we just got back from AZ and my parents will be here next week, going back to AZ wont happen. There is so much around here that I want to do so I am not too worried.
Yesterday was so beautiful. This picture is one that I took with my phone from Sid's school. Blue skies and huge white puffy clouds. Picture perfect...
Some of Riley's classmates are video makers. They have characters and a story line. Yes, they are fifth graders and it's a little silly but they are very funny and could have some real talent. This is how lots of famous movie directors got their start. They were planning to video an installment last night at the skating rink.
Sid gets her stitches out today. She had a biopsy/removal last Tuesday and stitches come out today, she is glad.
Bob is in Seattle today, working away. Cloudy and chilly but could burn off a little later.
I will try to enrich my life a bit more as the days progress so that I actually have something interesting to post.
3.03.2009
Days go by...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that....
- Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Ri...
- Retail Therapy
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Happy Birthday Sister
- Slideshow
- Teachers are special people
- Quotes from Benjamin Franklin and other ponderings
- Motown Night
- It's Not that Bad
- One of Those Days
- Some Times it's Like...
- It's Political Today
- Hope Springs Eternal
- Sun on Saturday
- You can look but you can't touch
- Some thoughts, Some Photos
- Just Call Me June
- Here are a couple of pictures of Riley that I took...
- Green is my favorite color
- Make Gatorade
- Snow GO Away!
- Business is next to...
- To Move or Not to Move...
- Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Ariz...
- Gray, Weird Day
- Cinderella
- How do People make Decisions?
- Sunshiney Day
- Clean Your Clogs
- Good News does come in an E mail
- Know the name of a really good plumber?
- Days go by...
- Get into the groove
- Another Weekend Bites the Dust
-
▼
March
(35)
1 comments:
Funny! I hear you on the job front. I also need to get my butt in gear as I probably won't have a job with the school district. Agh! Anyway, Spring Break stuff - the girls and I would love to join you on little outtings and such. We have a pass to the zoo and aquarium, so we are always up for those two!
Post a Comment