3.21.2009

Sun on Saturday


Riley has her friend Sam over to spend the night. I bought junk food galore for them. They had hot dogs and Tator Tots for dinner. Sid is at a friend's house watching the much anticipated movie "Twilight" that just came out today on DVD.
I am so proud of my little offspring, being in a new place and making friends. They are so good.
Sid and I went to the grocery store and then over to the new house. I shot some photos. Some of the house and lots of the outdoors. The rhododendrons are just beginning to bloom. The whole "Pugetopolis" will be blooming soon, so gorgeous. They come in so many colors and varieties.
Nice, dry day today. Still chilly but no rain. More "spring like" than yesterday.
I ended up at Ikea and Walmart yesterday. I did get a few things but not what I had hoped. I will have to try some other retail establishments. Dang, more shopping, I hope I can hack it...
The girls are in Riley's room. Hangin' out and I can hear them chattering about classmates.
Gotta get in that kitchen and clean up the Hot dog, tator tot feast...

0 comments: