3.31.2009


Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that. Danny is so good and I don't even like country much. Still can't wait for Adam.
Had a nice but way too short conversation with my friend Tami, today. We gotta make time to have a longer chat. I have felt so removed from the salon life, which is my own doing. I tend to be a bit of a hermit. Living in this kind of weather doesn't help my hermit like tendencies. It's tax time and Tami had to talk about that. Our favorite time of year, blah. But good excuse to chat. I do miss the interaction with everyone and of course the clients. I gotta get moved into this house so I can get a job and get into the groove. Speaking of the house, things are coming together. Bob is off tomorrow and will be off until Monday. We should be able to get a lot done. He talked to his brother in Missouri today. He is coming out here in mid April, to help us move. I am glad on many levels. Bob has such a hit and miss family situation and he is close to this brother. He will be a big help to Bob because they work well together and the girls are excited to see their uncle. Sometimes the phone rings and a blessing comes down the pipeline.
The girls are doing well, sleeping in, going shopping with me, eating lunch out, buying Nintendo games, etc. Not too shabby.
Even though he is off tomorrow, Bob is already in bed and has been since 7:00. Poor tired baby. He will be off tomorrow but he will work his tail off. I swear I have never seen someone work as hard as he can and does.
Just to touch on something that Tami and I talked about. I am doing okay if anyone was wondering. It was getting hard there in the last couple of weeks. Like I mentioned in a prior post, I have my highs and lows. I was in the lowlands but have successfully climbed up to a hill for now. I am still waiting for a sunny spring, warm day but so are a lot of Washingtonians. It's talked about on the news every day, how unusually cold it is, how non sunny it is, how weird this winter and early spring have been. I don't feel so bad when the weather irritates me when I know I have plenty of company.
I will make some promises to quite being an isolationist and will reach out there.

0 comments: