.jpg)
When I reflect on my day, it is a day of color. Not in a pretty rainbow kind of color day. It starts as a heavy gray wool blanket day. It becomes punctuated with bright red and then melts into a globby kind of blue. It ends today with a smooth glow of cool blue and warm browns. The weather was the gloomy kind. Me tripping on my outside steps leading up to my front door and tearing my knee open was the red and how I feel about things right now is the blue. It was one of those kind of days that I look forward to the cool blue and warm brown, that means I am snuggled into my favorite big bed, T.V. on laptop on. I spent the morning at the other house, shelf paper, cleaning, de-scrunging. I ran over to Fred Meyer and got more contact paper, large bandaids for my knee, a few grocery items and off to pick up children.
Home and bed. I got things for dinner that the girls could handle. We are going to spend this month eating what we already have in the pantry and freezer so there will be less to move. No one in this house will starve, I am a hoarder so there is plenty of everything in that kitchen. Paper towels, napkins, etc. I live in fear of running out of all types of important paper items and canned goods. If you didn't know me, you would think that I grew up in a one room cabin with 14 brothers and sisters and that my dad worked the coal mines. I am not sure where the paper product hoarding comes from. I digress...
Here is hoping that tomorrow is that rainbow color day, well... it doesn't have to be a "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" kind of day but just a little brighter than today.
3.24.2009
One of Those Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
March
(35)
- Listening, half watching American Idol. Love that....
- Yep, that is where the girls and I were today. Ri...
- Retail Therapy
- Extreme Home Makeover
- Happy Birthday Sister
- Slideshow
- Teachers are special people
- Quotes from Benjamin Franklin and other ponderings
- Motown Night
- It's Not that Bad
- One of Those Days
- Some Times it's Like...
- It's Political Today
- Hope Springs Eternal
- Sun on Saturday
- You can look but you can't touch
- Some thoughts, Some Photos
- Just Call Me June
- Here are a couple of pictures of Riley that I took...
- Green is my favorite color
- Make Gatorade
- Snow GO Away!
- Business is next to...
- To Move or Not to Move...
- Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Ariz...
- Gray, Weird Day
- Cinderella
- How do People make Decisions?
- Sunshiney Day
- Clean Your Clogs
- Good News does come in an E mail
- Know the name of a really good plumber?
- Days go by...
- Get into the groove
- Another Weekend Bites the Dust
-
▼
March
(35)
0 comments:
Post a Comment