3.10.2009


Papa and Grammy are on a jet plane. They left Arizona early this morning and are on their way to chilly, snow on the ground Seattle. Yikes, are they in for a shock!
I told Grammy to bring her warm woolies. Lucky for her, I will keep the heater on.
The girls are excited of course, they were a HUGE help in getting the house all spiffy. I am going to get ready and go and see another rental property this morning. The girls and I drove by it yesterday. The neighborhood is awesome and one we could never ever afford to buy in but the rental is the most unattractive house on the street. Seasonal lake views though and million dollar homes surrounding it. The price is right too, less than we are paying now which is good while we still try to hold on to our Calif house. If I had all the money I pay in house payment and rent, I could afford one of those big beautiful lake houses!
Lucky for now that the renters in Calif. are paying. Keep your fingers crossed.
Both girls feel great, I think yesterday did them both a world of good and me too. We three feel kind of guilty because we didn't tell Bob! Sometimes its just not worth the hassle it would bring on, I really do not feel like having my parenting skills examined and the thousand questions it would entail. I told the girls about 50 times each that I was NOT promoting lying in anyway, just sometimes moms have to do what they have to do. They have lived with their dad long enough to know exactly what I mean. So I have made them my partners in crime and leading them down a path of debauchery and sin... oh the guilt... I do have a clean house though....
I better hit the road, still have to beautify myself, grocery store, rental, car vacuumed and so on and so forth. The sun is out and it's kinda icy but the sun is out and that is all that matters at this point. Maybe if mom sees sunlight when she lands she wont feel so cold right away!!!!

0 comments: